Re: RoboHelp Condition build expressions will not die

Subject: Re: RoboHelp Condition build expressions will not die
From: "Rick Stone" <rstone75 -at- kc -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 11:29:29 -0500

Hi Kevin

Try looking in Windows Explorer and editing files with the .SSL extension. They have varying FileNames that match what you see in the Single Source Layouts folder, but are using the same extension. These are ASCII text files that you can edit using Windows Notepad.

For example, I edited the Microsoft HTML Help.ssl file and found an expression inside it. Note that the expressions may reside in several of these files, as they follow the layout.

Give that a go and hopefully you'll be set.

Cheers... Rick :)

----- Original Message ----- From: <mlist -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>