RE: RoboHelp Condition build expressions will not die

Subject: RE: RoboHelp Condition build expressions will not die
From: "Mike Hamilton" <mhamilton -at- madcapsoftware -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 13:05:03 -0700

You should also be able to find a file called "project name".pss which
contains the global strings for all of the expressions you have used.
This file should be in the root of the project directory. Try editing
this file by hand using notepad and removing the strings you don't want
to see any more.

If this doesn't solve the problem then try using the RoboHelp multi-file
find and replace tool to search for a particular build expression string
and aim the tool at your project root directory. This should show any of
the project files that contain the string.

Mike Hamilton
V.P. Product Management
MadCap Software
MadCap Software - Familiar RoboHelp faces with a new name and a new
authoring tool

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com