Re: Versioning repository for docs

Subject: Re: Versioning repository for docs
From: Ken Munro <kenmunro -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 22:44:43 -0300

Hi.

Perforce is an excellent version control tool, for code and documents
like Word and Frame.

It is not free, but you can use it for two users for free I think. It
is well worth the cash, however. I use it at home for personal
projects, and I have used it at two workplaces.

Their website is:
http://perforce.com/

Good luck.

Ken