Re: Resolution of graphics for printed docs

Subject: Re: Resolution of graphics for printed docs
From: "T.W. Smith" <techwordsmith -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 12:49:58 -0400

I don't mind if anyone emails me offlist to tell me how to correct the
text of my messages, but I don't really think it helps to discuss such
onlist in this thread; the question is how to best get screen
captures, have any advice that's not been given?

On 10/6/05, Nuckols, Kenneth M <Kenneth -dot- Nuckols -at- mybrighthouse -dot- com> wrote:
<snip>
> Chris -- it's not you, and (this time) it's not your kommie komputer
> (as an old college friend used to refer to Macs - LOL). I see the same
> gibberish, and I'm marching in step with all the other jack-booted thugs
> using Windows XP. ;-)

======
T.

Remember, this is online. Take everything with a mine of salt and a grin.