Transferring a text inset from Frame to WWP 2003

Subject: Transferring a text inset from Frame to WWP 2003
From: Sylvie Picquendar <sylvie -dot- picquendar -at- atempo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 11:32:42 +0200

Hi all,

Here is my problem:
I'm working with Frame 6 and WWP 2003
Output is HTMLHelp

1) In the chm, the cross-references that come from a text inset do
not have the correct format: they still show the page number, even
though I set it correctly in the WWP project.
As recommended on the WWP user list, I tried including the text inset source
file in the WWP project, but it did not work, and the text appeared
twice in the CHM.

2) In the Frame document, the name of the product is inserted as a
variable. In the chm, the variables that come from the text inset
are skipped. Nothing appears where the product name should be.

Needless to say that everything work fine with normal text.

Any idea anyone ?

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com