WORD '03 --Table in my document--self wrapping? Not sure what is going on...

Subject: WORD '03 --Table in my document--self wrapping? Not sure what is going on...
From: "Lucero, Peggy" <plucero -at- atsva -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 10:54:41 -0400

I inherited a tech document, 225 pgs long, that has many tables. One of
them is problematic.
Said Table has 7 columns and 24 rows that span 10 WORD '03 pages.
Rows vary in the number of subrows they contain... Meaning, there is
Column 1, and the subsequent row is broken down into 2-7 subrows that
align to the 1st column name.

Issue: On the 2nd page of the table there is only one row all by it's
lonesome. Then the table continues on regularly 'til it ends.
Basically, it appears to be a page break, but, I DON'T SEE a page break
when the paragraph symbol is invoked.

I want to have more rows appear on page 2 that this one lone row. Can
someone recommend how I can fix this so that the table is normally
distributed over the pages of the document that it should take up?

Most Appreciated.

Peggy Lucero
Technical Writer
ATS