Competitors to AuthorIt?

Subject: Competitors to AuthorIt?
From: mandalynw -at- gmail -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 15:20:37 -0600

Hello techwr-l,

My company is considering changing our doc workflow and authoring tools.
I'm researching solutions and have heard only good things about AuthorIt.
It sounds like the perfect solution for what we need to do--reuse content
for publishing in various outputs, with customizations for different
customers. However, before I make a suggestion, I'd like to know if there
are any other tools out there in direct competition with AuthorIt. I
haven't come across any that seem similar in functionality or
architecture. Does anyone know of products that are in direct competition
with AuthorIt? Does anyone have experience or recommendations regarding
these products?

Thanks,
Mandy

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com