Source control for VSS

Subject: Source control for VSS
From: "C L" <cll01821 -at- lycos -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 08:27:55 -0500

Hi, Katherine.

We store our documentation (Word, FrameMaker, Acrobat PDF, and RoboHelp files) in Visual SourceSafe.

We store it with the associated software release (in the same project folder).

The release engineering team sets up the appropriate links to build the CDs (software and documentation) from the files in VSS.

Carol

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com