Acrobat 5.0 (Educational Version) - Full Version Question

Subject: Acrobat 5.0 (Educational Version) - Full Version Question
From: Anthony <italian_scribbles -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 15:08:02 -0800 (PST)

Hello Everyone,

My manager came by my desk today and asked me to take
an MS Word 2003 file and create "one of those PDF
files with the tabbed pages and links" by the COB
tomorrow. He gave me a CD-ROM of the full version of
Acrobat 5.0 (Educational Version).

It has been awhile since I have used this older
version of Acrobat and have never encountered an
Educational Version. So I had a few questions.

If I successfully created such a PDF file using the
5.0 version of Acrobat would it be viewable on higher
(more recent) versions Acrobat Reader.

Is the Educational Version of Acrobat 5.0 capable of
creating such a PDF file? If not, is the latest
version of Acrobat capable of it?

What procedures would I follow to create the PDF file
with a minimum amount of fuss?

Thank you for the input.

- Anthony

http://mail.yahoo.com