RE: Best Guide to MS Office Word 2003

Subject: RE: Best Guide to MS Office Word 2003
From: "Joe Malin" <jmalin -at- tuvox -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 12:39:37 -0800

This is a good idea. I haven't looked at the Special Edition Office
book. I did get the Phil Camarda Special Edition Word 2003 book, which
was OK but a bit too simple for my needs.

I recently took a course from Beau Cain, STC Region 8 director, on
Book-Building using MS Word. I learned some great tricks from that
course.

Joe

Joe Malin
Technical Writer
(408)625-1623
jmalin -at- tuvox -dot- com
www.tuvox.com
The views expressed in this document are those of the sender, and do not
necessarily reflect those of TuVox, Inc.