RE: [Word] Master documents fixed?

Subject: RE: [Word] Master documents fixed?
From: "Jonathan West" <jwest -at- mvps -dot- org>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 12:29:52 -0000

> Before I suggest the move to OOo Writer (and the time problems
> this might add to her work), I
> would like to know: is there any Word version in which the master
> document problems have been
> fixed?

I would still recommend avoiding the use of Master Documents

But the following article provides a perfectly usable workaround

Creating a Table of Contents Spanning Multiple Documents

Jonathan West

project-based workflow. Try it today!

proprietary editor! *August release.

or visit

[Word] Master documents fixed?: From: Jens Reineking