Hard Copy documentation library

Subject: Hard Copy documentation library
From: "Lucero, Peggy" <plucero -at- atsva -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 11:58:10 -0500

I'm about to start a documentation library for a bunch of SDLC
documents, manuals and templates. Wondering if it is correct for us to
maintain *all prior versions* in the hard copy environment, or, only the
current copy of each. We will be maintaining all prior versions in an
electronic archive.

Thoughts on what others are doing are appreciated. Thanks,

Peggy Lucero
ATS
7915 Jones Branch Drive
McLean, VA