Re: Chautauqua and 3-D?

Subject: Re: Chautauqua and 3-D?
From: Bill Swallow <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: aurora -at- identicloak -dot- com
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 20:38:56 -0500

It's Adobe's intent to have 3D support in PDF.

On 11/23/05, A <aurora -at- identicloak -dot- com> wrote:
> Hi, I was wondering if anyone attended the Framemaker Chautauqua this
> year and learned anything about 3-D products? I was not able to attend
> myself, but I've heard rumors of such and it piqued my interest. TIA!
> A.u.r.o.r.a

Bill Swallow
HATT List Owner
WWP-Users List Owner
I support Char James-Tanny for STC Secretary.

project-based workflow. Try it today!

proprietary editor! *August release.

or visit

Batch search & replace according to a text file: From: Broberg, Mats
Chautauqua and 3-D?: From: A