Re: (Re)Introduction

Subject: Re: (Re)Introduction
From: Kat Nagel <kat -dot- lists -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: Tom Murrell <trmurrell -at- yahoo -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 13:00:03 -0500

At 7:15 AM -0800 2005/11/28, Tom Murrell wrote:

I was on the list for several years. I dropped out for a variety of
reasons, but I'm back now, though I don't know how much of a
contributor I will be.

Welcome back, Tom, from another oldtimer who doesn't always have time to contribute these days!

Kat Nagel, MasterWork Consulting

katnagel -at- masterworkconsulting -dot- com

project-based workflow. Try it today!

Doc-To-Help 2005 now has RoboHelp Converter and HTML Source: Author content and configure Help in MS Word or any HTML editor. No proprietary editor! *August release.

or visit

(Re)Introduction: From: Tom Murrell