RE: Replacement for Outlook

Subject: RE: Replacement for Outlook
From: "Gale Stafford" <gstafford -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "'List,Techwriter'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 09:58:54 -0600

Do you need to use all of Outlook's features, including the tasks, the
calendar, contacts, etc?

I've found the Thunderbird mail client to be OK but not great as a
replacement for Outlook's email functionality. Actually I used Thunderbird
for a few months and switched back to Outlook.

Outlook is, in a nutshell, just a whole lot easier for me to use. Though I
might go back and try Thunderbird in six months or so, to see how much it
has improved.

Gale Stafford