RE: Replacement for Outlook

Subject: RE: Replacement for Outlook
From: "Joe Malin" <jmalin -at- tuvox -dot- com>
To: "John Posada" <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>, "List,Techwriter" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 11:22:50 -0800

Maybe this is a dumb question, but if the company uses Outlook, why
don't they give *you* a copy?

Fortunately, I don't think an open source equivalent to Outlook exists!
You haven't said if you're using POP or IMAP; Thunderbird (mail
equivalent of Firefox) supports POP. I used it at Oracle for several

Joe Malin
Technical Writer
jmalin -at- tuvox -dot- com
The views expressed in this document are those of the sender, and do not
necessarily reflect those of TuVox, Inc.