RE: Project Management Office (PMO)

Subject: RE: Project Management Office (PMO)
From: "Joe Malin" <jmalin -at- tuvox -dot- com>
To: "Toni Williams" <tonicw -at- yahoo -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 16:37:18 -0800

Start looking for a job. NOW. If you want, you can worry about the
quality product, but *I'd* spend as much time as I could getting my next
job. Because, and I hate to tell you this, your current job is
definitely in danger. Your doc manager and you have been told that more
clearly than I've ever heard before!

I know this isn't the news you wanted to hear. I know that this sucks. I
know that the upper mgmt have their headquarters where their
hindquarters ought to be. But it's better to divorce yourself now and
get something solid, than wait until they escort you out the door.

Sincerely,

Joe (who's always been the last person to see a layoff coming, despite
having been laid off four times in 12 years)

Joe Malin
Technical Writer
(408)625-1623
jmalin -at- tuvox -dot- com
www.tuvox.com
The views expressed in this document are those of the sender, and do not
necessarily reflect those of TuVox, Inc.