Re: what are you working on today

Subject: Re: what are you working on today
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "Tara Charter" <tara -dot- charter -at- physiciansmutual -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 09:12:10 -0800

This week's primary tasks, more or less in order of importance:

1. Managing the release of about 60 product manuals by the
end of the month

2. Training a temporary writer I just brought onboard to fill in for
a member of my staff who's going out on maternity leave next
month

3. Updating the documentation for our company's product
development workflow

4. Doing an audit of a system that is supposed to automatically
create an executive summary of all the company's project
plans for products under development

5. With my leftover spare time, making some headway on a pet
project of mine to create a tool that will automatically generate
the bulk of a product manual's boilerplate based on feature lists
entered or selected by the writer.

Gene Kim-Eng

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tara Charter" <tara -dot- charter -at- physiciansmutual -dot- com>