Re: what are you working on today

Subject: Re: what are you working on today
From: Phil Gochenour <phil_gochenour -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 09:58:39 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

1) Trying to get Operations to give me some feedback on documents that need updating for our departmental site

2) Trying to get a response from developers regarding documentation for two in-house applications that are under development

3) Having my bi-weekly documentation meeting with the department director

3) Digging in to teaching myself XML, XSLT and Structured FrameMaker

4) Anxiously awaiting to hear if I got the new job I interviewed for this week (they're checking my references!)

5) Dreading getting two upper wisdom teeth pulled tomorrow afternoon

project-based workflow. Try it today!

proprietary editor! *August release.

or visit