Re: what are you working on today

Subject: Re: what are you working on today
From: Susan W. Gallagher <sgallagher5 -at- cox -dot- net>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 13:20:19 -0500

Creating and updating product documentation for a release
to a new VIP customer on the 15th.

Managing 2 contractors and looking for a 3rd.

Adding my two cents to the new release process document that
one of the product managers is working on.

Editing and formatting some product description documents
for the company web site.

Thinking about taking the training proposal I wrote that my
boss loved and turning it into a project plan with resource
requirements.

Thinking about making the transition to AuthorIT and
wondering when I'll ever have the time to get started.

Gathering requirements and writing doc plans for the next
release.

Trying to make time for creating the next version of my
portion of the Project 11 standard.

Helping my husband - creating forms and stuff for a photo
shoot he'll be doing at a Christmas party tomorrow nite.

... and oh! Good lord, here comes Christmas! Aaaaaarrrrggghhhhhh!

;-)

-Sue Gallagher