Re: what are you working on today

Subject: Re: what are you working on today
From: arroxaneullman -at- aol -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2005 17:14:03 -0500

Robert Stoker <info -at- seatechpubs -dot- com> commented, "I'm trying to hire a technical writer with mechanical experience"

I know how to use a wrench and I'm not half bad with Legos and Knex--does that count?

Just kidding; I'm not available, but I'll keep my eyes and ears open for you.

Good luck!

project-based workflow. Try it today!

Doc-To-Help 2005 now has RoboHelp Converter and HTML Source: Author content and configure Help in MS Word or any HTML editor. No proprietary editor! *August release.

or visit

what are you working on today: From: Robert Stoker