How to link to named target in PDF

Subject: How to link to named target in PDF
From: John Cornellier <jcornellier -at- abingdon -dot- oilfield -dot- slb -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2005 16:11:02 +0000

We have documents about Product Z that are produced from Frame to PDF.

We want to create other documents for Product Q in XML, render them into PDF, and have links in this PDF that refer and open the Product Z documentation at a given place (not just page 1).

How to do this?

project-based workflow. Try it today!

Doc-To-Help 2005 now has RoboHelp Converter and HTML Source: Author content and configure Help in MS Word or any HTML editor. No proprietary editor! *August release.

or visit