RE: Are You Sure? (Fri.)

Subject: RE: Are You Sure? (Fri.)
From: "Dan Goldstein" <DGoldstein -at- riverainmedical -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 13:25:05 -0500

Good tech writers know how to organize information. Unfortunately, not
everyone who is formally trained in QA has that skill, or even
recognizes its value. When you move from tech writing into official QA,
this can lead to some frustration. I have found a few useful coping
mechanisms:

1. Smile a lot.
2. Offer assistance without arrogance.
3. Don't hang your jacket in the closet. Instead, use a hook to hang it
on the door or wall. That way, you'll have a nice, soft place to bang
your head without causing any real damage.

Happy Friday!

This message contains confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing, copying, electronic storing or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify us, by replying to the sender, and delete the original message immediately thereafter. Thank you.