Re: Are You Sure? (Fri.)

Subject: Re: Are You Sure? (Fri.)
From: Bill Swallow <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: Dan Goldstein <DGoldstein -at- riverainmedical -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 13:58:45 -0500

> And that's a reasonable requirement for the software, given the
> potential for loss in case of user error. Betcha there are *other*
> reasonable requirements that were missed during the development and
> acquisition of the software.

I wonder how many brokerage firms are now triple checking their
software? Or, I wonder how many people are trying the same trick right
now via another service?

Bill Swallow
HATT List Owner
WWP-Users List Owner
I support Char James-Tanny for STC Secretary.

project-based workflow. Try it today!

proprietary editor! *August release.

or visit

RE: Are You Sure? (Fri.): From: Dan Goldstein