Anatomy of technical communication

Subject: Anatomy of technical communication
From: "Bethany Rusbasan" <brusbasan -at- perryballard -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 20:11:33 -0500

I am writing a piece that we are calling the anatomy of technical
communication. The purpose of the document is to help explain technical
communication, especially technical documentation to our clients.

I would love any input.

Thank you,

project-based workflow. Try it today!

proprietary editor! *August release.

or visit

Re: Hiring Question: From: Bryan Sherman