RE: Name for type for screen

Subject: RE: Name for type for screen
From: "Binder, Robin" <Robin_Binder -at- adp -dot- com>
To: "John Posada" <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>, "List,Techwriter" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 08:24:09 -0600

The best way to answer that question is with a resource:
http://www.cadenhead.org/workbench/news/1286/microsoft-offers-free-manua
l-style#3896

The Microsoft Style Manual .chm file. This is an online help file that
explains the windows standards for naming screens, windows, mouse
actions, etc. Very Useful.

Robin