Re: Documenting A Ballet Dance?

Subject: Re: Documenting A Ballet Dance?
From: Char James-Tanny <charjtf -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 15:49:54 -0500

> And how many of these systems rely on written text to
> describe a dance? (Good God, can you imagine trying
> learn dancing from a text-only description!)

Why not? Many social dances use text-only descriptions: square,
Scottish, and English dancing come to mind.

Char James-Tanny ~ JTF Associates, Inc. ~
Please send follow-up questions to the list.
Contact me directly with business inquiries or comments.
2005-2006 Microsoft Help MVP ~ MSHelpWiki
AuthorIT Certified Consultant, Development, and Training
Moderator, HATT and MSHelp2
STC Candidate for Secretary
STC Online Information SIG: Online Help Lead
Web site Hosting and Design ~

project-based workflow. Try it today!

proprietary editor! *August release.

or visit

Documenting A Ballet Dance?: From: Geoff Hart
Re: Documenting A Ballet Dance?: From: Tony Markos