RE: Documenting A Ballet Dance

Subject: RE: Documenting A Ballet Dance
From: "Bonnie Granat" <bgranat -at- granatedit -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 16:05:26 -0500

The following is the context of the analogy I introduced:

Tony wrote:
> This explains the fallacy of writing skills tests:
> You are testing for implementation skill - a much
> lesser skill - not for analysis skill. The real test
> is to ask the person being tested to create what
> he/she would use as input to text creation - not to
> create text.

Bonnie wrote:
How does that differ from judging a ballerina by her ability to draw
diagrams of her movements?

Bonnie Granat

project-based workflow. Try it today!

proprietary editor! *August release.

or visit

RE: Documenting A Ballet Dance: From: Fred Ridder