Re: FrameMaker training

Subject: Re: FrameMaker training
From: John Cook <john -dot- cook -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 13:43:28 -0600

On 12/13/05, Pamela Sarantos <Pamela -dot- Sarantos -at- bigbandnet -dot- com> wrote:
> Both Maggie's and Anna's suggestions are good advice.
> This is how I learned FM, and it has worked for me.
> Pam

I learned Frame that way in something like three days, and was
productive ever after. (It also helps to have friends to ask
questions of, both in-house and out here on the internet.)

John Cook
Technical Writer / Help Author
john dot cook at gmail dot com

project-based workflow. Try it today!

proprietary editor! *August release.

or visit

RE: FrameMaker training: From: Pamela Sarantos