Captivate Question

Subject: Captivate Question
From: "Ryan Minaker" <RMinaker -at- rand -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 11:11:13 -0500

Hey everyone,

I have a question with regards to the most recent version of Captivate
(Version 1.01?). There is a feature where, when you're recording,
Captivate automatically fills in "caption balloons" with text. When we
click a button it generates the following text: "Click the ____ button".
And when we open a dialog box it generates the following text: "The
______ dialog opens".

My question is, does anyone know any way to change the default text? So
instead of saying "Click the ____ button". the text will automatically,
generate "Select the ____ button".

One of our SMEs has read the help file and experimented with every
option she can find and is still not having any luck finding a way to do

Thanks in advance for any help/suggestions,

project-based workflow. Try it today!

proprietary editor! *August release.

or visit