Re: Callouts in Graphics

Subject: Re: Callouts in Graphics
From: Bill Swallow <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: CB Casper <knowone -at- surfy -dot- net>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 14:30:15 -0500

> Has anyone else gone to this model?

> How has it been received by your users?

Our what? Oh! Them... ;-) Seriously, we have heard neither good not
bad things about this change from users. That doesn't really mean
anything, but that's the status of feedback we've received regarding
this change.

> Any problems that rose and needed to be resolved?

Time added for redoing called-out screens.

> Obviously many graphics will have to be re-done,
> but with the change to using XML, we will need to
> provide different image formats anyway, so we will
> have to touch all of our graphics regardless.

Why would image format be affected by moving to XML?

Bill Swallow
HATT List Owner
WWP-Users List Owner
I support Char James-Tanny for STC Secretary.

project-based workflow. Try it today!

proprietary editor! *August release.

or visit

Callouts in Graphics: From: CB Casper