RE: Software Requirements Specification

Subject: RE: Software Requirements Specification
From: "Ashaki K. Hamlett" <ashaki -at- altair -dot- com>
To: "Bill Swallow" <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>, "Tara Charter" <tara -dot- charter -at- physiciansmutual -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 14:48:31 -0500

I thought Tara was implying to talk to SMEs and find out what they're
developing, how they are developing it, and document that as the
requirements. I assume she was stating to not formally annouce you are
gathering requirements, but informally get the information you need
through general/casual conversation. Based on that conversation, you can
begin to (at the least) draft a requirements document. I didn't think
she was advocating replacing formal requirements with word of mouth.

Am I way off base here:)?

project-based workflow. Try it today!

proprietary editor! *August release.

or visit