RE: Formatting Docs On-The-Fly

Subject: RE: Formatting Docs On-The-Fly
From: "Bonnie Granat" <bgranat -at- granatedit -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 16:36:41 -0500

Absolutely -- the lone writer is at a disadvantage, just as *I* am when I am
both technical writer and technical editor as a freelancer. I certainly know
that lone writers do the best they can, and I didn't mean to imply anything
negative about those who currently do both jobs. It *can* be done, but it's
much harder, and there is no guarantee that both jobs are done as well as
they would be otherwise.

Bonnie Granat

project-based workflow. Try it today!

proprietary editor! *August release.

or visit

Re: Formatting Docs On-The-Fly: From: Al Geist