Re: Good XML list for n00bs?

Subject: Re: Good XML list for n00bs?
From: Martin Bosworth <martinhbosworth -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 08:12:50 -0500

> I've got the equation editing part under control, my next challenge is
> to reder the MathML into PDF. Failing that, HTML is Plan B.
>
> All suggestions welcome, but preferably an XML list focused on doc
> implementations.
>
> John

I'd be interested in this as well. None of my heavy documenting work
has required XML for Web publication, and I'd like to be ahead of the
learning curve for when the inevitable time comes.

By the way, John, do you work for the military? There were so many
abbreviations in your message I felt like I was reading one of my
daily e-mails. :)

Martin