Re: Potential Poll Question

Subject: Re: Potential Poll Question
From: Anthony Davey <ant -at- ant-davey -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 17:17:05 +0000

If, as I suspect, he's the same Dick Margulis who was writing for an environmental/organic e-newsletter at about the time I was in sixth grade, I'd have to guess that I'm not as old as Dick, but was born some time before Dick made it to the sixth grade.

project-based workflow. Try it today!

Doc-To-Help 2005 now has RoboHelp Converter and HTML Source: Author content and configure Help in MS Word or any HTML editor. No proprietary editor! *August release.

or visit