RE: New Poll Question

Subject: RE: New Poll Question
From: "Chad LaCroix" <chad -at- architext-usa -dot- com>
To: "Amy Gale" <amyg -at- grammatech -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 16:12:40 -0500

- I wasn't allowed to watch the following because my mother objected on
various grounds:

* The Smurfs.

Now what could your parents have possibly had against the smurfs? Eek, I
remember watching the smurfs as well. I even had the smurf merry go round!
And I seem to be the youngest one on here.

Very happy its Friday,

project-based workflow. Try it today!

proprietary editor! *August release.

or visit