Re: New Poll Question

Subject: Re: New Poll Question
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "Perkins, Kathy" <KPerkins -at- stinsonmoheck -dot- com>, "Al Geist" <al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 14:08:35 -0800

I don't know about that. I put my computer together myself. But
none of the parts came from Radio Shack, so I guess that is progress...

Gene Kim-Eng

----- Original Message ----- From: "Perkins, Kathy" <KPerkins -at- stinsonmoheck -dot- com>
Your mentor must have worked with Bill Gates. He was the one that wrote
the BASIC code for the Altair. I actually remember the Altair. You
bought the kit at Radio Shack, and had to put it together yourself.
We've come a long way since then, heh?

project-based workflow. Try it today!

Doc-To-Help 2005 now has RoboHelp Converter and HTML Source: Author content and configure Help in MS Word or any HTML editor. No proprietary editor! *August release.

or visit

RE: New Poll Question: From: Perkins, Kathy