Re: New Poll Question

Subject: Re: New Poll Question
From: Bill Swallow <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: Al Geist <al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 08:55:16 -0500

> I still have a hand waxer and some bees wax packed in a box somewhere
> along with some letter-size layout sheets, amberlith and blue line
> pencils if you ever need them.

That's quite alright... I think I'd only give them to the kids so they
could get some practice in with electric devices that heat up quickly.
Maybe I should break out the X-acto knives, too. ;-)

You're never too young to visit the ER... LOL!

Bill Swallow
HATT List Owner
WWP-Users List Owner
I support Char James-Tanny for STC Secretary.

project-based workflow. Try it today!

proprietary editor! *August release.

or visit

Re: New Poll Question: From: Damien Braniff
Re: New Poll Question: From: Bill Swallow
Re: New Poll Question: From: Al Geist