Re: New Poll Question

Subject: Re: New Poll Question
From: Peter Neilson <neilson -at- alltel -dot- net>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 09:08:17 -0500

Sometimes I miss the days when I did my writing on an IBM
Selectric. I found that retyping each paragraph gave me
a crisper style, as my lazy fingers sought out ways to
reduce the number of keystrokes needed.

Beth Agnew wrote:

And remember the screens we used to use on photographs to get them to
reproduce correctly? I don't miss those days one bit. Hey, does anyone still
have any carbon paper lying around?
I used to compose early drafts on 3-ply teletype paper, and literally cut
and paste when moving text around.

project-based workflow. Try it today!

Doc-To-Help 2005 now has RoboHelp Converter and HTML Source: Author content and configure Help in MS Word or any HTML editor. No proprietary editor! *August release.

or visit

RE: New Poll Question: From: Beth Agnew