Re: New Poll Question

Subject: Re: New Poll Question
From: Al Geist <al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 09:43:53 -0500

I remember once taking the layout for the first issue of a magazine we had just founded from our offices to the printer in 50 below nuthin weather. When we got to the printer, all the galleys and images were laying in a jumble at the bottom of the box. The wax had frozen and released from the paper. Lucky for us the printer had a spare layout table and a lot of patience. It's pretty funny now, but caused a lot of stress at the time.

Al Geist, Geist Associates
Technical Writing, Online Help, Marketing Collateral, Web Design, Award Winning Videos, Professional Photography
Office: 802-658-3140

Cell: 505-400-4128
E-mail: al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com <mailto:al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com>

See also:

"When the situation is absolutely hopeless, you have nothing to worry about."
Compliments of The Monkey Wrench Gang

project-based workflow. Try it today!

Doc-To-Help 2005 now has RoboHelp Converter and HTML Source: Author content and configure Help in MS Word or any HTML editor. No proprietary editor! *August release.

or visit

RE: New Poll Question: From: Beth Agnew