Re: PDF converter

Subject: Re: PDF converter
From: Bryan Sherman <bsherm -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 14:10:49 -0500

I really should look at the dates before I forward... the company
listed in that thread (4 years ago) doesn't exist.

On 12/19/05, Bryan Sherman <bsherm -at- gmail -dot- com> wrote:
> Are you referring to this thread?
> On 12/19/05, Elizabeth O'Shea <elizabeth -dot- oshea -at- virtualaccess -dot- com> wrote:
> > Very recently, someone posted a mail about a PDF to doc converter (I'm
> > fairly sure it was this list). The December archives aren't available and I
> > deleted the mail. Can someone resend it to me?
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > elizabeth
> > elizabeth -dot- oshea -at- virtualaccess -dot- com

project-based workflow. Try it today!

proprietary editor! *August release.

or visit

Re: A small Christmas gift from STC: copyright reform: From: Bill Swallow
PDF converter: From: Elizabeth O'Shea
Re: PDF converter: From: Bryan Sherman