RE: Word Problem SOLVED

Subject: RE: Word Problem SOLVED
From: "Melanie Drake" <Melanie -dot- Drake -at- jmp -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 15:59:58 -0500

A co-worker came up with the word pair I decided to use:

Task and Recommendation.

Task describes a specific task the user wants to do.
Recommendation describes how best to accomplish that task using our software.

Thanks for everyone's input!

-- Melanie Drake

project-based workflow. Try it today!

proprietary editor! *August release.