RE: estimating LOE

Subject: RE: estimating LOE
From: Peter <pnewman1 -at- optonline -dot- net>
To: 'Bill Swallow' <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>, 'Tara Charter' <tara -dot- charter -at- physiciansmutual -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 18:03:05 -0500

I then add a fudge factor of about 25% and negotiate from there. If that
fudge factor can get allow me to deliver on time and under budget. Offtimes
it is sorely needed.

All things being equal,
a fat person uses more soap
than a skinny person

> I scope the effort by feature in the product, compare that against
> what info we already have, add in all the overhead I know to exist in
> a documentation project, and plot it all out on a timeline.

project-based workflow. Try it today!

proprietary editor! *August release.

or visit

Re: estimating LOE: From: Bill Swallow