Re: RoboHELP baby

Subject: Re: RoboHELP baby
From: Martin Bosworth <martinhbosworth -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 13:02:08 -0500

I can relate to this story.

The month before I was hired to work at Walter Reed, the division put
in a request for a new Dell desktop PC for their tech writer

The Friday after I announced my resignation, the computer finally
arrived, nearly a year later.

Martin H. Bosworth
Technical Writer, Telemedicine Directorate
Walter Reed Army Medical Center (
Writer/Editor, (

project-based workflow. Try it today!

proprietary editor! *August release.

or visit

Re: estimating LOE: From: Tony Markos
Re: estimating LOE - my solution: From: Tara Charter
RoboHELP baby: From: Tara Charter