RE: RoboHelp Baby

Subject: RE: RoboHelp Baby
From: "Joe Malin" <jmalin -at- tuvox -dot- com>
To: "John Posada" <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>, "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 13:39:18 -0800

I do both. The chocolate isn't a bribe; it's more a fun thing, a
light-hearted way of saying thank you. The e-mail is a more serious and
long-term way of helping someone who helped you.

Joe Malin
Technical Writer
(408)625-1623
jmalin -at- tuvox -dot- com
www.tuvox.com
The views expressed in this document are those of the sender, and do not
necessarily reflect those of TuVox, Inc.