RE: Documentation Repositories

Subject: RE: Documentation Repositories
From: "Giordano, Connie" <connie -dot- giordano -at- twcable -dot- com>
To: "Anthony" <italian_scribbles -at- yahoo -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 09:43:21 -0500

Anthony,

We are deploying a solution called Document Locator by ColumbiaSoft.
Thus far it is meeting our needs for version control, user profiles and
secured access, and significantly less expensive than Documentum and
others. Runs on Windows with a SQL Server database.
http://www.columbiasoft.com

Regards,
Connie Giordano, MA
Knowledge Management Supervisor