Re: Screen captures for MAC

Subject: Re: Screen captures for MAC
From: Sylvie Picquendar <sylvie -dot- picquendar -at- atempo -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2006 09:23:50 +0100

Actually, we already have Unix and Windows versions for all screen captures (probably around 800 existing screenshots) that are GIF. That format worked fine for us so far so we just assumed we were going to use it as well for MAC.

Barry Campbell a écrit :

Is there an incredibly compelling reason that you have to use GIF as
opposed to, say, PNG?

I'd go with PNG for screen captures every time.

- bc