RE: Editing screenshots that use the Windows XP look

Subject: RE: Editing screenshots that use the Windows XP look
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "Nuckols, Kenneth M" <Kenneth -dot- Nuckols -at- mybrighthouse -dot- com>, andrea frazier <alf_hatt -at- yahoo -dot- com>, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 10:57:23 -0800 (PST)

Understand. However, for those who want to spend only 10 seconds,
when you save a capture in Snagit and open it in SnagIt Studio, it
saves it in SSD format, with every change independant from the image.
You can return to it as often as you want, make tweaks, and re-export
your image in gif or png (or whatever). Want to changed the text
insert or border? Open the SSD, make the adjustment, and re-export
the gif or png.

> 1 - Personal preference (layering capabilities
> and the ability to save in a format I can tweak,
> edit, re-edit, and mess around with multiple
> times without having to re-capture the screenshot again)

> 3 - The belief that any diagram or screenshot I spend 10 minutes
> modifying instead of 10 seconds modifying must be somehow
> superior,...

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer

"So long and thanks for all the fish."