Re: Friday Poll Idea (WAS: In love with a word)

Subject: Re: Friday Poll Idea (WAS: In love with a word)
From: Bryan Sherman <bsherm -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 07:12:27 -0500

Coming from a training background, I had it beat into my head to never
setup a topic by saying it is easy. It can cause your audience to not
pay attention (if it's easy, no need to pay close attention) or add to
the frustration if they don't get it right away. On top of all that,
there are a number of things in life that seem easy to some, and
difficult for others...