Re: SnagIt and StarDock

Subject: Re: SnagIt and StarDock
From: David Loveless <daveloveless -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 10:19:29 -0700

Wow! That got some fast responses. Thanks to all who replied so far.

To answer one question (which might spawn even more comments), a
pseudo-tech writer in the sense that I used it is a person who is
assigned to be a tech writer while the company is "between" real
writers. In my case, it was three years. She did her best (pretty good
actually), but I'm still cleaning up the mess.

I'm sure there are other definitions for pseudo-tech writer, many
which would be inappropriate on such a family-friendly list as this.

Thanks again,

Dave